Dear My Little Angel,

I know this is painful but I am giving up on you. I love you more than anything in this world. You and Jio are my two lovely boys that brought meaning to my life. I remember the first time I knew that you exist, it's a bliss.

After several years, I feel that I don't know you and you don't know me, as well. You are afraid to get near me. You don't even give me a chance to love you. I know this is stupid but I have accepted my defeat. I will never expect that you would cuddle me the way Jio does. I know that if you lose me, you wouldn't bother to look or run after me. It's very difficult but I now surrender.

They can give all that you want and need. They take care of you as if you are theirs. And I don't have anything but gratitude for they have loved you more than I thought they will. I am letting you go. I'll give up this fight, for now. But once you need me, I will wrap my arms around you and carry you through.

You may not read this anytime soon at least I can prove you many years from now that I didn't abandon you. I just feel that this is what's best for you.

I love you, Sivan.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saloobin 12

Saloobin 9

Saloobin 14