When is enough is enough?


When can you say that enough is enough?
They always say that at times when you are at the verge of giving up, help comes your way.

It could be a eureka for you in solving your challenge.
It could be a lending hand of a loved one.
It could even be a divine help.

I am on this point of my life that I am about to give up towards the challenges of work. Am I going somewhere? Am I doing it right? Am I looking at the right direction?

I am on this point of my life that I am afraid to answer those questions too.

In God's time through God's grace, this too shall pass...

and by that time I will have the answer to that question. But wait, I think I know already the answer.

Enough never comes till you convince yourself that it is. And you know, enough has not yet come to me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saloobin 12

Saloobin 9

Hang Over